Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

hey.IM ALI VE

"I"M ALIVE" why would i choose this as the "gam yat guai" title...as the very simple reason..becoz this blog has been died for a very long period..and now is time to alive....well is the new topic again...

the very first IM ALIVE topic we r going to based on liew jenn jenn..but first..why o u guys wont update this blog de?why always me de?do u noe it is very difficult to sketch out what to write?and also this blog somehow looks like it is belonging to me..because whatt i blogged is more than u guys.. well it is going to be excited on 16-5-09 because it is our "dai gor's ngau yat"(means burfday)...ngor dei yao chieng jenn jenn!!!!!!

then actually jenn made a call to me yesterday he asked me to help him blog about his"sum dei wa"(words in heart).well it is a
very simple content but he requested me to elaborate it..


his "sum dei wa" is ...i very happy er~~...i am so looking forward to my P.!!!
with using this sentence please form an essay, u r given 45 mins to complete this essay (60m)

"BEEP"start....

well i'm liew jenn jenn u may call me baby jenn..and this month of may i will be doing my "ngau yat"or also the chinese say"full month for baby"(moon yued)..i'm very happy lo coz i've invited many ppl to come lo..ya lo....erm....i'm excited as well lo..coz "qi zong dou hei dei yat qi ma"..i will also ask the whole condo ppl come down to watch my P. lo ..listen is just oli watch not taking part although they feel bored bout it..they are not be able to go back to their house lo becoz is my burfday ma..till my P. is ended then they are only can get back lo..i think the pool side will be vry pack...coz is the whole condo....erm..may be u will ask me burfday dai gao lan sai ar?then i will GOT no doubt to answer u with"YES! YES! YES!!! YES I DO!!"with 2 groups of friend i will got many ppl to talk to me..i sure i will be very busy that day!!!yer~~~~i'm very happy er!!...i am so looking forward to my P.!!

how?is it ok? please give ur comment after reading this post and also the marks///thankyou..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home