Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

happy 2009!!!!!!

helo is me again of coz besides me no one will update this blog already!!faster thanks me la for keep updating this blog....well is 31-12-2008 i suppose to be a pou ka..but i didnt just bcoz i'm busy with my new year products---pineapple tarts....i've to cook the pineapple filling for very long time that's y i have to temporary "sau san"(收山) first...to stay at home and accomplish it..well then i've received the invitation from kokleong and wang wang...both of them got the different activity..just see which one that i preferred more..

kokleong's activity
watching saw 5
venue is his home theater
food is soft drinks and some chips...and then at first leong was asking me to go clubbing de but i'm not free ma +no money jor..eventhough i was attracted to it...sorry leong that i can't go pou with u!!!clubbing is my first choice if i got money...!

wangwang's activity
meminum dengan kawan-kawannya...rakan sebaya
venue not really sure may be is his house
food is drug...OK since i'm not a pou ka but a pok gai....this is more attracting me coz got drugs...and it doesnt really cost me so much gua fen fen zhong is free tim...but i couldnt make it 2 coz of my new year products again!!!
oi lim wang wang go tell ur frens not i scared of them is i really couldnt make it! tell them i will challenge them soon be careful a bit!!!!ask them to drink more and practise more first..i'm thousand cups also wont get drunk de!!!jaga sikit boys!!
wat 10ppl?u think 10 ppl can dui lum me meh?means if each person go dui me i have to drink 10 times la izzit?is not a problem to me!!i scared ur fren get K>O< first before me!!!haha!!no mercy......scared or not?

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    hey hey hey..y i dunnO u all gOt activities geh?izzit the 23rd euphOria plan??i wanna gO..i wanna gO..yer..............very desperate tO pou eh..stupid fei..^^



    bOo~

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home